Why Am I Getting Acne In 30s-Home Remedy
At 30s we not only keep fighting with wrinkles but also battle with the acne. Indeed most of the women start developing acne when they turn 30 and the development can persist till they turn 50. Though teenagers are also prone to acne, teen acne and adult acne differ markedly in their appearance and treatment. You are bound to develop adult acne on the lower part of your face particularly on your jaw line and around your mouth. Before jumping to the treatment of it, we will first take a ride of its causes:
- Basics: Pollution, excess oil and dirt block pores of your skin which results in giving shelter to propionibacteria living in your sebaceous glands to increase and spoil your skin to the most. This clogged pores process happens in age from teens to 30s, but, acne in adult skin can rise in any climate.
- Stress: Most of the women have the busiest of schedule after 30, with children, household and career. Stress gets naturally generated with this life and shows its signs on skin. In general, it worsens the overall condition of the skin.
- Hormonal changes: Women’s hormonal changes fluctuate every month and gets associated with acne and other skin breakouts. Hormonal changes may vary when you are taking birth control pills or having steroid medications on regular basis.
- Dairy products: A 2006 Harvard study found that women who drank two or more glasses of milk daily had about a 20% higher risk of acne than those who had less than a glass of milk.
- Unhealthy diet: Unhealthy eating habits cause serious amounts of chemical and preservative toxins to build up in your system. This can lead to chronic constipation and breakouts. Yourskin is the largest organ of your body. If you are unable to eliminate toxins the conventional way, those toxins will be released through your pores, which can lead to breakouts.
There are many acne treatment remedies available; we can go through some of them:
- Wash and clean: It’s the most important step towards a acne free skin effort. Clean your face with a good acne-control face wash whenever you come back home or with your make up on. Cleaning skin regularly stops acne production.
- Diet: Dietary changes help a lot for getting rid of skin problems. Take a whole food diet, Foods rich in vitamins and minerals help boost your immune system, improve your circulation, and keep your skin glowing and breakout-free.
- Hydration: Just as important as eating a nutrient-rich diet is drinking plenty of water. If you’re a soda drinker, you’re still chronically dehydrated because the distilled water in soda pulls nutrients and moisture directly from your body. Dehydration leads to dry skin, which can cause cracks and peels where bacteria can get in to form acne and pimples.
- Tea Tree Oil: Less irritating than its chemical cousin benzoyl peroxide, tea tree oil has a long history of fighting mild to moderate acne outbreaks. The oil, which comes from the leaves of a tree native to Australia, has antiseptic properties that help reduce acne-causing bacteria on the skin. Tea tree oil is easily available in market and also online market has it.
- Stress management: Keep yourself calm by meditation, exercise, music and your favorite outing. Your relaxed mind is visible on your skin as well. It’s easy and soothing.
- Lemon: Lemon juice has all the qualities to treat almost all the skin issues. They act miraculously on acne and their marks. Lemon has amazing astringent properties that remove excess oil based in your skin and it also, relieves you from the redness and pain of the acne.