Being beautiful and young is no more a difficult task after 30. Once, we know that we are 30, we keep checking our wrinkles, thighs, dark circles etc. There is no need of high-priced trainer or any surgery if you want your face to look like a teenager or if you want to hide some age revealing body changes. It is as simple to be young and beautiful as making a cup of tea. In 2014, researchers at the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis published a study stating that there are a lot more factors important for determining your age rather than how long you’ve been alive.
Article Related to Turning 30
One of my friends’ cousin was depressed of the fact that she has reached 32 and had lost the young skin she had in early 20s. Also, she tried many of the treatments by reading different posts from net but, was not satisfied with the results. We had a detailed discussion with some interesting facts and tips for skin:
- Stress: Stress is a basic issue we receive from most of the women affecting their skin. It is not possible to get rid of it though, but, it’s possible to take some time out and forget the anxieties, worries, depression for some hours after the day. The best way to do this is to meditate, relax and breathe deeply.
- Lack of exercise: Get off your couch and look into your tummy, yes, this is what you do when you keep loving your bed. But, no need to make faces over it; it’s very simple to get that smart tummy back, no matter what is your age. Take a step out in your lawn and adopt some yoga exercises, initially, 20 minutes is enough, then, you can grow up to 1 hour. Yoga is important to oxygenate the cells, ridding them of toxins, helping prevent illness, and making skin radiant.
- Saying Yes to Junk Food: It’s the easiest way to look older and not healthy. Junk food accelerates the ageing process of your skin. On regular basis, junk food is a culprit in your diet. Protect your skin by avoiding any such products, and see the results in 2 months.
- Alcohol and smoking: Smokers typically show deep lines around the mouth, as well as vertical lines in between the eyebrows making you look much older than you may feel. Furthermore, we know that smoking affects the immune system. But many people overlook how critical healthy immunity is to gorgeous skin.
There are many ways to keep your skin as young and beautiful as the flowers in your lawn:
- Green tea: It soothes both mind and soul; Green tea is less processed and therefore carries more nutrients, antioxidants and phytochemicals than black tea. Green tea can be used to treat skin diseases and dark circles. You just have to take 2 tsp of green tea, raw honey and lemon juice. Apply it on face for 15 minutes and see your face hiding your age.
- Cosmetics: Skincare around eyes should be special. It’s wise to remember that this delicate area of the face can show signs of aging a lot sooner than other areas of skin on our face and body. So it is important to limit sun damage, improper care and neglect. Regular creams you using for your face are not appropriate for around eyes use. Use a special lightweight moisturizer (eye cream) under the eye area. Under-eye creams are specially formulated to deal with the special needs of this area.
All of your creams or lotions, as well as cosmetics should contain SPF-filter. Protecting skin from UVA and UVB is especially important. Use sunscreen daily. It is important to reapply as needed throughout the day, and do not forget to apply it to your hands, as they are the real age teller.
- Cleanse twice at night: Cleanse your face should be part of your morning and evening routine, but at night you should do it twice – the first time will remove make-up and the second time will remove grime and pollutants, leaving it hydrated. Also ensure your diet is rich in colorful fruits and vegetables, which are high in beneficial phytochemicals that protect our cells from damage caused by free radicals.
- Drink 1.5 to two litres of fresh, pure water every day: Replenish and hydrate the skin from the inside. This does not include juices, coffee, teas, or fruit intake.
- Sleep: Not only getting enough sleep, but getting enoughrestfulsleep is the key to staying young for a long time.
You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to stay and look young. The least you can do is to educate yourself about the natural ways to prevent some behaviors or to detoxify your body after the fact.