Just 30 & Having Dark Circles Under Eyes-Home Remedies
Under eye dark circles or shadow is not a pretty sight and often spoils the beauty of the face. The person suffering from it, often keeps thinking what causing it and why, especially when they are as young as 30. Let us look at a few reasons at what causes it and some home remedies that will help you get rid of them fast without any side effects.
Causes of dark under eye circles
- Not getting proper sleep, this can be accounted for long working hours or early parenthood. Another reason can be disturbing sleep patterns or even having less than 7 hours of sleep.
- Stress is yet another major reason that causes sudden changes in the skin under the eyes. It is hugely affected as it is the thinnest part of the anatomy.
- An on-going medication that contributes to a lot of side effects, one is under eye dark circles.
- Lack of moisture and not having a proper CTM or Cleansing Toning and Moisturizing routine.
- Drinking less water than intended of you and continually exposed to the sun without good protective glasses. UV rays can harm your skin including the area under eye.
- Lacking proper nutrition and not having a regular routine of good eating habits.
- Hormonal imbalances that can appear as one of the symptoms of dark circles.
Now that you know what factors contribute towards darkening of skin under your eyes, it is essential to know how to rid yourself of it. Following are some of the home remedies that will help you with it:
It is beneficial in helping lighten the skin and is good for the eyes as it is naturally infused with Vitamin E. Taking a few drops of the oil on the finger tips, apply it gently on the area in circular motion. Remember it should not go inside the eye, which may be very painful for you. Keep repeating the process until you achieve desired results.
Cucumber slices works wonders in lightening the under eye skin due to natural astringent properties that are milder. Just slice a cool cucumber and keep those slices over your eyes, relax for 10 minutes, then rinse it off with cool water. Remember the cucumber should be fresh and refrigerated; this would give you best results while giving you a cooling sensation that would relax the eyes.
Potatoes are infused with natural bleaching agents that help in brightening of skin when applied raw. Additionally, it helps reduce puffiness too; this sure calls for utilizing it for its dual effects. Chill the potato, grate it and extract the juice, using a cotton ball, apply it under your eyes, but keep your eyes closed. Take 15 minutes and then rinse off with cool water. This process can be repeated 2-3 times a week for best and quick results, not more than that though.
Tomato is a great remedy for warding off under eye dark circles due to natural bleaching agents. These are perfect for countering dark circles and providing lighter and cleaner skin too. 1 tsp tomato juice + 1 ½ tsp lemon juice apply it on the affected area and leave it on for 10 minutes. Rinse off using cool water, and use this remedy for 2-3 times a week.
These home remedies are a part of ancient beautification techniques that ensure the person using it would not suffer from unwanted side effects. The ingredients too are easily available ensuring that you need to go on shopping for it or go on looking for it.