One of the things many people worry about is seeing wrinkles on their face or hands. Removing wrinkles with expensive store-bought creams usually does not help the problem. Or it takes a very long time to work. So the best way to remove wrinkles is to use homemade products that are pure and natural. You can easily put these together and they are also good for your skin and your body. Using things like olive oil, coconut oil, bananas, avocados and honey, you can help to remove wrinkles without worrying about spending a lot of money.
Image credit goes to flickr www.homejobsbymom.com
According to experts, the best thing is to prevent wrinkles from happening. Get enough sleep. When you sleep your body can produce new skin cells to fight off wrinkles. Also, the way you sleep may be giving you wrinkles. Another way is to drink plenty of water throughout the day. More water will keep your skin plump and supple. Also, avoid being out in the sun between 10 am and 2 pm. Always use sunscreen with at least an SPF of 30 and wear a hat if you are in the sun for a long period of time. Wash your face with a mild or herbal product and make sure you rinse it very well. The residue can cause dryness and wrinkles. Stress can also cause wrinkles, so try to find time to relax during the day. Anything you like will de-stress you such as listening to music, meditating, learning something new, exercise, yoga, swimming, writing your feelings, talking to friends and family, spending time with children and pets and reading. Use olive oil in cooking and for salad dressing with a little lemon juice. Eat foods with antioxidants, omega – 3 fatty acids, vitamins A, E and C, and iron.
As we age, even if you do all of the things mentioned for prevention, wrinkles will happen. Here are some easy natural remedies:
- Egg Whites – tighten your skin and removes sagging and wrinkling. Apply egg white to your face. Let it dry. Then wet your fingers and massage your face for a couple of minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Coconut oil – excellent natural moisturizer. Massage skin with coconut oil before you go to bed. Wash with warm water in the morning. Massage your body with coconut oil before you bathe or do it while you bathe. Pat your body dry and apply coconut oil. Then wash your body with water. Then pat dry.
- Olive oil – massage onto your face and then wash with warm water.
Or you can use a vegetable, fruit or honey mask:
- Avocado Mask – Mix one-half avocado with 2 tablespoons of cream, 2 teaspoons of flaxseeds ground to a powder and 1 tablespoon of honey. Apply on face and let it sit for an hour.
- Papaya-Banana Mask – mix mashed papaya and mashed banana and put on the face for 20 minutes. Wash with warm water.
- Honey – Wash your face. Rub honey mixed with warm water on it. Leave for 20-30 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
These are the things you can do for long-lasting young skin.