What is HGH?
HGH is “Human Growth Hormone”. It is a good hormone that found in men and women both. This hormone is responsible for growth in children. In adults it is required to keep us young and building new cell by repairing and healing old damaged cells. It also helps to regulate body composition, body fluids, muscle and bone growth, sugar and fat metabolism, and possibly heart function.
This hormone is also involved in the regulation of infertility in men and women both and has been used in the management of this. Growth hormone co therapy has a definite role to play is ovarian stimulation and is effective in appropriately selected cases. Over the last 20 years, using HGH for the treatment of infertility has been somewhat controversial.
The human body produces HGH every day and is provided in certain portion by the pituitary gland, located in the human brain. It is then released into the bloodstream. And then it is absorbed by the liver and processed there.
According to FDA (The Food and Drug Administration) synthetic HGH can be given to children and adult to treat some medical conditions. Taking synthetic HGH can have some side effects too. So this is advised that do not take any hormone without any doctor’s prescription.
The most common use of HGH which FDA has not yet approved is as performance enhancing drugs like steroids. Another use is as anti aging drug. The production of this hormone decreases in human body with age, and this is considered that if we take HGH then we can reverse aging effect, but it is again unproven and not approved by FDA.
There are some ways to enhance Human Growth Hormone (HGH) naturally: This include-
- Regular exercise: Regular exercise is the key of our health journey. It helps to increase healthy hormones in our body and makes us fit, young and happy.
- Good night sleep: HGH hormone produced in out body when we are in deep sleep. That is why it is said that children grow while they sleep. So this is necessary to optimize our sleep and be forever young.
- Less sugar intake: in place of eating more sugar eat more fiber. Eat vegetables as much as you can. Reducing your sugar and refined carbs intake may help optimize growth hormone levels.
- Early dinner: Take dinner at least 2-3 hours before your bedtime, otherwise HGH is not produced properly at night tie. A high-carb orhigh-protein meal before bedtime may spike your insulin and potentially block some of the HGH released at night.
- Reduce body fat: The amount of body fat especially belly fat is directly related to the HGH levels of production. Loosing belly fat is good for good production of HGH in the body.
- Healthy diet and other supplements: Healthy and optimized diet prescribed by a good dietitian with necessary supplements are good for our overall health and HGH production too.
To know more about HGH and how to buy HGH visit Website